- 1.5 oz Black Grouse Scotch
- 0.25 oz Galliano
- 0.25 Honey Cinnamon Syrup*
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1.5 oz Innis & Gunn Oak Aged Beer
- Add to shaker all ingredients excluding egg and beer
- Add to separate half of shaker one whole egg
- Add the spring of your hawthorn strainer to the shaker
- Dry shake with spring
- Remove spring, add ice and shake hard!
- Strain into chilled wine glass**
- Top with Innis & Gunn
- Garnish fresh graded cinnamon or nutmeg
* Honey cinnamon syrup is 1 cup honey to 1 cup water with 4 cinnamon sticks over low heat until a even consistency has been achieved. Let cool and bottle in fridge.
** Because you are not double straining this cocktail make sure your hawthorn strainer is pressed down all the way so the holes in the strainer and the spring line up. This will make sure no ice chunks go into your drink. I didn't want to double strain this one because I wanted the most foam possible.